Privacy & security policy
Personal information which may be provided to Pourquoi Pas is used only for internal purposes including processing invoices and registration fees, contacting the clients and participants, distributing the program details.
Whether you are using our website, mobile application, other online platforms or contact centres, this policy applies.
We encourage you to periodically review this policy, as we may update it from time to time. Updates will be posted on our website, and we will take reasonable steps to alert our clients to any significant changes before they take effect.
This policy may be supplemented by other consents you provide, and by any terms and conditions that you agree to as part of your purchase or participation in any other Pourquoi Pas Coaching International programs, products, or services.
1. To what information does this policy apply?
This policy applies to personal information.
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, such as your home address, telephone number, email address, and details about your interactions with Pourquoi Pas Coaching International – including methods of payment.
This policy does not apply to anonymous information – which is any information that does not include an individual’s name, contact information or any other information that could reasonably be expected to identify the individual.
2. What personal information does Pourquoi Pas Coaching International collect and when?
When you contact us, we collect information about that interaction, such as when and why you contacted us.
When you browse our website or other online platforms, including third party websites that are co-branded with Pourquoi Pas Coaching International, we collect information including your internet protocol address, device type and browsing activity – for more information please see our Cookies Policy.
The personal information we collect for these purposes includes the following: name, address, telephone number, email address, payment methods, including credit card number and expiry date.
We collect personal information reasonably needed to fulfill our business purposes.
3. Why does Pourquoi Pas Coaching Internatinal use my personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- respond to your requests,
- establish a coaching or consulting relationship with you,
- register you to one of our programs, or
- communicate with you, such as to advise you of changes to your scheduled appointments or respond to your questions.
4. When is personal information disclosed?
Pourquoi Pas Coaching International does not disclosure personal information except under the following conditions:
- With your express and knowledgeable consent
- For a consistent use
- When required by law
Pourquoi Pas Coaching International may also disclose your personal information to local authorities under exceptional circumstances when we objectively fear for your safety or that of others.
5. How is personal information protected?
Pourquoi Pas Coaching International maintains appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. These safeguards are intended to prevent the loss, theft or unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction of your personal information. For example:
- your personal information is subject to restricted access
- electronic data is protected by technological means, such as firewalls and internal access controls
- we sensitize our associates to the importance of safeguarding personal information from loss, theft or unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Like most companies, we cannot guarantee that security safeguards are always effective or that online communications are always secure. In the event of a security or privacy breach, Pourquoi Pas Coaching International acts promptly to mitigate all risks of harm and/or loss, and to inform you where there is a real risk of significant harm, or as otherwise required by law.
We keep your personal information for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or a longer period if permitted or required by law. When no longer needed, personal information is destroyed or disposed of using secure methods.
6. How long is personal information retained by Pourquoi Pas Coaching International?
Pourquoi Pas Coaching International keeps your personal information for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or a longer period if permitted or required by law. When no longer needed, personal information is destroyed and disposed of using secure, industry accepted methods.
7. How can I find out more about any of your policies?
If you would like more information about any of our policies, please contact us at email@example.com